Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

String Instrument

 Today guys, I am going to show you about the string instruments.

A string instrument is an intrument with strings that makes sounds. 

The instrument of strings are following: Violin, Viola, Guitar, Cello, Double Bass, Harp and much more!

I am going to show you parts of the ukelele.

The Parts of a Ukulele: Learn Uke Anatomy 101! - StringVibe

I am going to show you how to play a string instrument.

Some instruments needs something to make the strings vibrate like a Violin you need a bow. But a Guitar you just need your hand. So if you use a Harp you just pluckle the strings and it should make a beaustiful sound.

Guys a few days ago I found out that 1980's was special! Because each songs had a unique soundtrack which made it special!

I hope you guys like my post see you next time. Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about