Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Blog Reflection

 Guys today I am going to talk about the blog reflection.

So I was learning about the Omeo and what happened and how it works and how it is better than  the tradtional wheelchair. I working on the bungy jumping aswell and I read about how Alan John inspired the world to do bungy jumping by bungy jumping in the Eiffel Tower.

I had a time where I read the instructions carefully by listening to the teachoer and looking at them. I knew by being an active listener.

I had a time where I didn't have I deas when I felt a 'ding!' and I started working on the project I just thought of like how is it gonna happen? is it safe for people? So I tried my best to make it in to a high standard work.

When I was working on one of my work I focused on it not getting distracted from other people even when the noise is a bit loud!

I have a question for you people that reads this post! Comment a time where you were being a self manager and by doing those thing on your own.

I hope you guys like my post and see you next time. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Its Rinaz, I like the way you you wrote in the centre of page and wrote the reflect times, it looks really neat. Maybe next time you should do a differnt font with the black colour it would look really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about