Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Math work

 Hello guys! Today I’m going to show you how I solved these questions! 

So in this question I tried every combination I could think of with these 3 numbers like 992, 529, 559, 225, 229 and etc



The twins each have three darts and a dartboard with three rings.

Here is Hana's board. What possible totals can she score if all of her darts land on the board? 6, 15, 18, 9, 16, 23, 13, 24, 27, 20, 12, 19, 

Dartboard1.

Now I will tell you how I solved a hard question. It said Not all of the numbers are the same which means that one or two are probably in there. So I tried all of the combinations to see if it fits in those numbers

Here is Henri's board. Not all of the numbers on his are the same as on Hana’s.

The possible totals that Henri can make are 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 30. 

What numbers are on Henri’s board? 10, 5, 3

 

I hope you guys like this trick. Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about