Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Bungy Jumping

 Bungy Jumping.

Today guys! I am going to have some question about Bungy Jumping!

What does A.J stand for? Alan John

Where did the idea for bungy jumping originate? The Vanuatu Land

How did Hackett(Alan John) create his bungy cord? By using rubber so when he stops he won't fall but slowly fall

How did Hackett gain international fame for bungy jumping? By jumping off the Eiffel tower and inspiring people to do it too.

What does "%100 spotless safety record" mean? It means it's safe and you don't land on the ground.

Would I like to bungy jump? Why? or Why not? I'd want to but I'm not heavy enough.

Comment down on why you like to bungy jump or not?

Here is my google drawing to make bungy jumping more action.


I've placed a side elevator so when he jumps to the other side he won't go straight down.

I hope you guys like my post! Go to this link if you want to check out the videos or read the story!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about