Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Music

 Music is different from noise because noise is an unorganised sound while music is organised.

Alternative/Indie is the genre I enjoy listening too.

My favourite song is Heatwaves by Glass Animals because it makes me feel energetic.

The thing I learnt this week is the notes because I never knew how much beats there are or their names.

This is the notes I remember learning: Semibreve 4 beats, Quaver 1/2 and Semi Quaver 1/4.

Glass Animals single 'Heat Waves' embodies stripped-down melancholia

3 comments:

  1. Tino pai Basty. An excellent definition of music is. Alternative/indie is a great genre to enjoy as it has lots of different music. I also really like the song "Glass Animals". Well done for remember the different notes and their length. Do you remember how many beats a crotchet is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean quarter

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about