Pages

Monday, May 24, 2021

Holiday

 Hello guys, today I am going to show you what happened in my holiday 4 weeks ago!

Word

Synonym

Whimsical

Playful or Mischievous

Glitch

Malfunction or fault

Tremendous

Extremely large or immense


My family and I went to Timezone which was  amazing! Too bad my Mom didn’t want to come since

she was gonna visit someone. I wanted to go to the racing car but there were too many people in it

so I waited for a long time. While my sisters are whimsical around the place. I played a few games

to keep me occupied while waiting. Then I saw the smashing thing and some people tried it but one

of them had a tremendous amount of pressure that it went high up almost to the end. After the

race cars I tried the fishing game but when I placed the card it was glitching it didn’t work so I

tried the other ones but that was the last game since we had to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about