Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Te Whare Tapa Wha

 Hello guys! Today I am going to answer some questions from my work!

Had you heard about Te Whare Tapa Wha before? I haven't heard from it before

What are the 4 dimensions that make up the whare? Taha Wairua(Spiritual), Taha Hinengaro(Mental and Emotional), Taha Tinana(Physical) and Taha Whanau(Family and Social)

 Why do you think the model looks like a wharenui (house)? Because It's like all those dimensions are inside of you and you're protecting it from getting destroyed.

Why do we need to take care of our well being? Because it can affect us mentally and it's gonna be hard for you to bring it back because you need to be hard working to get them back to place.

I hope you guys like my post and here is the picture of the house. Goodbye!

Spirituality and awe | All Right?

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Basty

    I love seeing the work you have done from home. I am keeping a record and will provide lots of CARR stamps for Commitment when we are safely back at school.

    Have you tried the Kahoot? I hope you guys will enjoy checking your understanding with a Kahoot from home.

    Keep up the great work! Maybe tomorrow you'll have a look at the Reading group slides too.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about