Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Things About Music Class

 In Music Class I have enjoyed playing the instruments I never got to play before and learning the notes which I didn't know the name of. I have learnt genres that were popular and new, the notes for the instruments and Music I haven't heard of before. My favourite genres are Rock, Rap, Alternative and Indie because they sound amazing than other genres I know and sounds like, my favourite song is Heatwaves because it has nice music and chorus and my favourite band is Maroon 5 because they have cool sounds and their songs are good even if I said that Heatwaves was my favourite music and it isn't sung by Maroon 5 does not mean it's not my favourite band that sang my favourite song! I enjoy playing piano because it has some interesting facts like it's from a two different families and those families are called Percussion and String which is a cool fact I didn't know about the piano until my teacher told me. 

I hope you guys like my post! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about