Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Cultural Kete

 Hello guys today I'm gonna show you what me and my partner did for four days for cultural kete.

So me and my partner is Filipino like me and we did a claymation Aswang if you wanna know what an Aswang is it's a mythical creature that eats young children and pregnant people.

Making this animation needed equipment so my teacher let me go to my art class and grab clay so we could do the animation. We also had cardboard's for the house since making house out of clay would take too long. but still we manage to finish the animation the only 2 problem was it was too hard to making the animation go to a loop and the second one was the audio is too hard to do as well we've tried all of the possible video editor.

So here's my work!





So guys I hope you like my google slides and stay tuned for more posts like this. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about