Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

Learning From My Mistakes

Learning From My Mistakes

Today our values for this whole week are Learn From Mistakes.
We had a work that is like this and it is about how are we going to get out of the pit and we have a google drawing. I was learning from my mistake by doing my work because I didn't know what to put there so I think of something from my past how I got out of the pit and I got some ideas that are how I got out. Be confident! that's the way to get out don't let bad things get in your head pay attention to your work think of something to make it good! this is my work by the way.
My next step is: To try hard, it's not about being the best it's about how you get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about