Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Mariana Trench

Talofa, everyone I'm learning about Mariana trench and it's the deepest sea in the world and  I found out that it's just close to my country. I can't believe it's just close to my country. This is my infographic template.

Find out about Mariana Trench there are a lot of facts that you can learn about Mariana Trench.
 Read some of my own questions like how dumbo octopus look like?

 There's a lot of things you can learn at Mariana Trench. This is fun facts to learn about Mariana Trench many of them are fun facts.

The Ocean is now 3% has been mapped and 95% has unexplored. Many people are still exploring the ocean and finding unknown animals on the sea trying to find most of them.

There are more animals that we don't know on the other side of the ocean that's why scientists are helpful to us if the animal is dangerous.

4 comments:

  1. HI Basty, you are making huge progress in the quality of your blog posts. I love the quantity of information that your've included, as well as the interesting way you've shared it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Basty,I love your post. I found the information very interesting. Dumbo
    octopus sounds amazing. What other creatures have they found in the Mariana Trench? Maybe next time you could include a map to show where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it is Kody from Hornby Primary school in room 7. I think it is really interesting that you did a blog post on the Mariana trench. I think you should add more detail even though you have a little bit of it. Do you know how deep it is?.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kody it is deeper than +2000 feet taller than mt everest
    and Dwane it is close to Philippines where I live.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about