Pages

Monday, December 17, 2018

SLJ Day 1 Activity 1

                                                       my 3 favorite fun facts about nz
                                                            kia ora guys

my first favorite fun facts in new zealand is:it is of the three countries in the world that has two officials anthems of equal standing. The first is God save the queen and the other is defend the new zealand.

my second favorite fun facts is : There no snakes in the country!

my last  favorite fun facts is :New zealanders love cars with 2.5 million cars for 4 million people making them of the one countries to have the highest car ownership rate in the world.




people love to see your comment if you want to go on my spot search in URL GPS.BASTY BLOGSPOT.com hope you like it i want this summer learning journey and this is my favorite writing i hope i can won this game and i can won brand new prizes what can i get think ??????? i wish if i can get that prizes😆😅😅😆😆😁😑😑 bye bye.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Basty!

    My name is Mikey and I will be commenting on your Summer Learning Journey blog posts this year. I'm looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you over the summer break :)

    You've chosen some really great facts, Basty. I have to say, number 2 would probably be one of my favourites too. I used to live in Australia and there were snakes EVERYWHERE! I'm glad we don't have to worry about them here in New Zealand. Have you ever seen one? What's your favourite animal?

    One of my favourite facts about New Zealand is that more people live in Auckland than in the whole of the South Island! I live in Auckland at the moment, and it definitely feels like that! (It's a very busy place). Have you ever been?

    You've made a great start to the Summer Learning Journey, Basty, and I look forward to reading more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite pet is puppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I am filipino.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about