Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

The Elements Of Drama

 Hello guys! Today I am going t talk about the elements of drama! It's called the F.A.R.T.S yes the F.A.R.T.S and it stands for: 

Focus Action Role Tension and Space/Time. So I am going to be choosing Spider man as an example!

Role: Who am I? Peter Parker

Focus: What do I want? To save the world and be admired by Tony Stark

Space/Time: Where/when am I? New York, 6th of June 2002

Action: What am I doing? Stopping people from doing bad things

Tension: What is in my way? People building high tech weapons and delivering them.

I hope you guys know what F.A.R.T.S stands for now! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about