Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Clowning

 Hello guys! Today I am going to be talking about what we did in Drama class last week!

I think Clowning is funny and weird because sometimes Clowning are used to be scary but most of the time they are used to be funny, weird and ET Cetera. On clowning we did funny scenes so me and my group made a scene and at start we clap our hands to say hello since we have to mime it then we pretended our hands got stuck and we tried getting our hands not to be stuck, so we pulled hard and we got our hands out but we tripped and my friend walked to me dizzy and when I try to get up my friend bumps in to me and we both fell down again. The end of the scene I hope you guys like the scene that me and my group made make sure you guys try this scene too! Good luck and Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about