Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Tree Hut Treaty Explaining

 Few weeks ago I read the Tree Hut Treaty book it was great and I finished it. I'm gonna tell you what happened in the story.

There were new neighbours for the people and they met them, they became friends and talked about the pohutukawa tree. They wanted to have a tree hut there so they ask their dads if they could build it. After they built it a lot of kids got attracted with the tree. As more kids come, people didn't want to have too much kids in the tree hut. But one of them wanted more kids to come but the people didn't want to so he broke the ladder down so the kids couldn't get in. After a while the tree hut team talked about how they could fix it so one of them told them about the treaty when the Europeans came to New Zealand and they had a treaty that they would be nice and share the land with the Maori. So the tree hut team created the treaty and wrote the words about taking care of the tree hut and if something bad happens they have to ask the tree hut team.


Hey guys I had a time where I kept a promise to my Year 3 teacher when I was in my home country. I made a promise that if I come back to Philippines again from New Zealand that I give her a chocolate bar when I come back.

I hope you guys like this blog. Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about