Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

my culture food

Dear Miss Rowland: My mom always make soft carrot cakes and I like them. My mom found that there were carrot cakes in NZ. Then she make one when we were in our home. When she is finish I try it and it taste super good and she put a cream on it. Cream was tasty ‘Mom can I have carrot cake on my birthday?’ I said. ‘Yes’ mom said. My grandpa try it too. He even eat 3 pieces of carrot cake. Mom only ate one because she is on a diet. Carrot cake was the best. This is the carrot cake that my mom always make. Image result for carrot cake
 My mom said that there's other carrot cake that she can make because she saw other things. Carrot cake is yummy because it has cream on i.t That’s why it’s yummy. I really like carrot cake.
This the ingredients:
  1. 4 eggs.
  2. 1 tsp vanilla essence.
  3. 1 ½ cups soft brown sugar.
  4. 1 ½ cups vegetable oil.
  5. 2 cups flour.
  6. 1 Tbsp Gregg's Ground Cinnamon.
  7. 2 tsp baking soda.
  8. 3 cups grated carrot.
from: Basty



2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Basty it is Lacie here.
    Do you like your mums carrot cakes?
    they look deliscous how long does it take to cook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Basty!
    it's Aliyah here!
    How long does it take to cook?
    Why do you like carrot cake so much it looks so yummy:)
    Blog you later!:)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about