Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

Giant Pacific Octopus totally engulfs scuba diver

The scuba diver saw a gigantic octopus. The gigantic octopus is trying to eat the scuba diver. I don’t know why is the octopus is trying to eat the man maybe he’s hungry. This was recorded in day. The octopus was sticking on the guy. The guy name is shanx. The sounds that I would hear is the….. BUBBLES!! Because the sounds of it is blub..blub..blub.. I would feel warm because I am wearing scuba diver.
Image result for big octopus attack

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Basty,
    I liked the way you put an interesting description of what is happening. I also like the picture that you put on the bottom of the writing. You could put a simile of the gigantic octopus (for example the octopus was as big as a whiteboard).

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about