Pages

Monday, September 6, 2021

MeMe & Me

 Hello guys! Today I am going to answer questions from this story MeMe & Me. Let's Goo!

Retell the main events from the story, what is really happening? She tried hard earning a new phone eventually she got her phone and she was so excited! But something was not right there was a phone number that was the same as hers so she checked it out, then she saw a person that looked just like her. They became friends but one day when her battery got flat she charged it and she went to the supermarket and when she got back she went to video call MeMe but as soon as she went in MeMe was mad so she keeps arguing with her until she was mad. So she became mad and went to sleep but she had a dream of MeMe being a real life person while she was stuck on the phone so she woke up and without thinking straight she cut the SIM card immediately.

Who is MeMe? MeMe is not a real life person she is just someone random because it's rare to have the same phone number as someone else's.

Do I think something like this could happen in real life? Depends but possible because AI is getting smarter an still developing.

What is the author's purpose for writing this story? What is she trying to tell us? the authors purpose is don't trust random people. She is trying to tell us is don't answer random phone numbers you you don't know.

Here is my poster if MeMe and Me was a movie!

The main character would be the person who got the phone not MeMe.

Here is the poster! (Scary Alert!)


I hope you guys like my post! Here is the story!


Goodbye guys!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Basty!!
    This is excellent work, I liked reading your answers to the questions and it shows me you have a great understanding of the story. It is a bit of a spooky story how MeMe comes through into the phone.

    I love the movie poster you created, I think you captured the 'feel' of the story well!

    Keep up the awesome work from home! I look forward to seeing you at school soon.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work Basty!
    Scary Alert definitely!
    Great to see you connecting the story to potentially real life in the way you have answered the questions.
    Your poster matches the story line too.
    Very impressed and looking forward to seeing some more creativity when we are back on site!
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Basty
    I loved your retelling and thinking about the story. The thing I enjoy most in short stories is the sense of mystery and surprise. I love stories that completely surprise me at the end. I enjoy writing stories like that too.
    Your poster was very cool. I thought you captured that sense of the unknown, the surprise, in the story very nicely.
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about