Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

About Music

 Hello guys! Today I am going to be  answering these questions

How is 1940s music different to music now? The different thing about 1940's music to now is the sounds are clearer to hear.

What have you learnt about brass instruments? Not all of the metal instrument is a Brass Family.

What are you enjoying in music? The thing I am enjoying in Music is that I get to hear different music and get to learn about genres.

I hope you guys like my post! So stick around if you want to see more of these kinds of stuff. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about