Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

Hero Story

 So guys I just finished my story it took a few days. But it was worth it.

Here is the Story:

This story is for my Dad 🤗


“We’ve put the aliens back to their prison” I said excitedly, “Good Job” My Dad said,  Oh hello there let me rewind because I don’t want spoiler alerts *Rewind Sounds* *5 hours earlier* “This is gonna be awesome Dad!” I said, “Yeah” My Dad says, As we both walked to the office. “This is the video we caught on camera” The agent said, When we saw the video my Dad was shocked! So I asked “What’s wrong?”, “It’s just these aliens are royal guards to the alien king”, “We are going to take you to Proxima Centauri b planet where the aliens came into”  Agent said, So me and my Dad took off with a cool spaceship! “Be careful with this spaceship it can go to a million light speed and over heat” Agent said, looking Suspiciously at.. ME like everyone else every time I go to a spaceship. “Get ready for take off son” My Dad said smiling, *Whoosh!* It’s so fast that we were already in space!. We had to go through a lot of asteroids which was hard to get past to.



A few minutes later I saw a blue planet and I thought that must be it and it was IT! So me and my Dad landed it was so cool and it almost looked like earth then I saw an ALIEN CITY. “It’s cool isn’t it?” My Dad says, like he has seen it before. It was a big city so I asked “Dad how are we gonna find the aliens?” “Don’t worry we got a tracking device, It’s on every prisoner in case they escape” My Dad said, while looking at the tracking device. My Dad ran as fast as he can because I think he found the bad aliens. “C’mon what are you waiting for?” My Dad says seriously, So I try to catch up by using my space bike. “Hop in Dad” I said, So my Dad hopped on the space bike and made it as fast as I could. Then after a while “Stop” My Dad said, loudly “This where they are” My Dad said, again I used my ray gun to destroy the doors that were blocking our way. Then we found the aliens they were trying to trap us so I used my invisible cloak and I grabbed their foot then they tripped and my Dad used the teleportation gun to teleport them back to their prison “We’ve put the back to their prison” I said excitedly, “Good Job” My Dad said, So you catch up great. So we went back home happy. It was a fun adventure. The End

I hope you guys like the story make sure to stay tuned for more posts. Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about