Pages

Monday, July 20, 2020

Inquiry and Arts Reflections




Art: I thought our Tapa Art unit was interesting because… We can make our own tapa designs with our own styles.

If I rate myself out of 10 for how well I participated in our art unit, I would give myself a… 9.50/10.

In our Tapa Art unit, I learned:
1) That they don't use cotton to make tapa they use mulberry trees to make clothes.
2) There are other tapa designs that don't exist anymore.
3) When you smash it with a tapa bat(not the animal) it gets longer than usual.

Inquiry: I thought our Social Science unit about inventions throughout time was interesting because…
I get to learn what was in the past and see cool things.
If I rate myself out of 10 for how well I participated in our Inquiry unit, I would give myself a…5.99/10.

In our innovations unit, I learned:
1) That the first car was built when the victorian times ended.
2) That kids work even at such a young age.
3) Only the rich kids go to school.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Basty.
    Thank you for completing this Inquiry and Arts reflection. I like how you have shared some interesting facts about what you learned. This is a great blog post and you completed the task really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi basty it is olivia H here
    I really like your blog post it is really cool.
    next time you could add like what it is that you are doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making this blog showing how I think of arts & Inquiry.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about