Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

achievement

I want to achieve how to make animation like animation about myself. I like to achieve something that I want to do a wheelie on my bike because I want to do that I can't do. I always think about myself when I do something. I need to do what I can't do even if I made a mistake like I broke something. I'm gonna do what I can't do I'll never give up no matter how hard it will be. Even if I'm the last place in the race I'll be happy because I did what I've been wanting to do. I'm happy because I like to go on bike track and racing with them. That was my dream going on bike track even if it's hard to do.   That is my achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about