Pages

Monday, December 10, 2018

Smart goal.

my name is basty the goal is you can achieve or do something that you do better than before my goal is to be the 1st place in mathletics because I'm doing what I can do. when my first time playing mathletics I was too slow. after I'm better than before and I beat Lukas in mathletics level 1 and I learn level 10.my high score in level 10 is 5 I can't believe it learns level 10 after I beat someone in this game in Kareem learn log like this watch (5)log+(1)log=5 because the log is like a time that is easy peasy lemon squeezy yey first time to be faster in mathletics.bye.do not forget to comment down below. search smart goals bye bye

1 comment:

  1. Hello Basty,
    I like your goal for 1st place in Mathletics. Do you really know how to use logarithms? I don't know how to use logarithms but I found out that trick too.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about